What’s your favorite food/activity/book/song/movie? Why?
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel so bad. (Sound of Music)
The Poky Little Puppy and the Patchwork Blanket is a sweet story about a little puppy’s favorite thing: his blanket. He takes it everywhere with him. Before long it becomes shredded. His kind siblings share their blankets and mother makes a patchwork blanket for little Poky.
Pal loves this story, in part, because this is the story of her little boy’s blanket. Koala Pete™ suggests:
- Talking about ways you can share with family members.
- What is your favorite food? activity? book? song? movie?
- Why are they your favorites?
- How can you honor and respect your siblings favorite things?
Koala Pete™ likes to share a video link whenever possible. This link can be used for:
- independent viewing by child
Suggested Video Book: